2019 Art Crawl of Artists’ Studios and Galleries
Join as Artist or Gallery
Register and pay early to assure your place in the brochure!
Applications for 2020 Sunshine Coast Art Crawl open December 1, 2019.
The Art Crawl offers Crawlers access to participating galleries and art studios along the Sunshine Coast Highway from Langdale to Earls Cove.
This is your opportunity to participate in this community event and showcase your talent to visitors (last year, 2018, there were over 46,000 studio visits with $440,500+ in recorded sales). We are inviting all artists on the Sunshine Coast to become a part of this event by opening their studio or gallery to Crawlers. Have a reception, demonstration, workshop, entertainment, etc… Artists from Powell River should contact Malaspina Arts Society or Artique to learn how to join a group that will be coming to the Lower Sunshine Coast to show their work at Roberts Creek again in 2019.
Venues will be open 10:00am to 5:00pm. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday evening 7:00pm to 9:00pm is optional but you MUST let us know to be included in the brochure. Read on for details!
TIPS for a Studio to be ‘Inviting and Safe’ – click here.
Guest Sign-in Sheets – click here.
The Coast Cultural Alliance (CCA) recommends that each artist have liability insurance for their studio/venue. The CCA does not provide insurance for artists. If you have insurance on your studio/venue, we advise you to contact your insurer or insurance broker to let them know about the event and ensure you have coverage.
We are happy to have the support of Sunshine Coast Tourism and this event has become the focus of their Fall for the Arts extensive tourism campaign. This support will benefit artists with the marketing efforts of the event reaching audiences beyond the Sunshine Coast.
Must be paid by July 15, 2019 to be included in the printed brochure.
All participating artists must be a member of the Coast Cultural Alliance as of July 15, 2019
$45 individual | $60 non-profit | $99 business
If you were in the 2018 Art Crawl Brochure
Simply send any text or image changes by email to email@example.com.
New to the Crawl and currently a member?
Login to your member account and visit the “Add Tours” tab on the My Account page. From there you can add Art Crawl to your online shopping cart (when available as of Dec 1st), then check out and pay.
Other info we will need once you have decided to join
Please fill out the member/art crawl application form here.
For all participating artists please send 3 to 10 high resolution images for inclusion on the website, brochure and Facebook page. Once registered you can upload these images directly to your profile page on the website.
CAN A GROUP OF US JOIN TOGETHER?
The following guidelines apply to the types of Art Crawl Participants:
Individual: one artist presenting in a studio, home, etc…
- Must be a paid CCA member – $45 annual
- Will receive one Art Crawl brochure listing, one venue # sign and on-line listing for $115
Group: more than one artist presenting in a studio, home, etc…
- All members of this Group must be a paid CCA member ($45)
- The Group will receive one art crawl venue # sign, one brochure listing with image and one on-line listing for $115 – if other artists in the group wish to have an individual venue #, brochure listing and on-line listing it will be $115 for each additional listing
Existing Gallery, Business, non-profit or Co-op
- Must be a paid CCA member ($60 for non-profit)
- Will receive one Art Crawl venue # and sign, brochure listing with image and one on-line listing for $115
- if other artists in the group wish to have a individual venue # and sign, brochure listing and on-line listing it will be $115 for each additional listing
CCA MEMBER BENEFITS:
- Year-round inclusion on the CCA website member’s gallery with a profile, 10 images, contact information, link to your website and email link
- Inclusion of events in the CCA weekly newsletter: Featured Artists, work referrals, current grants information, event and show updates. This newsletter is also sent to info centres, the B&B community, and media outlets to inform locals and visitors about CCA member activities.
- Free event/workshop/gallery listing(s) in the monthly CCA Arts and Culture Calendar with opportunity for front cover image.
- Opportunity to participate in the Purple Banner and Sunshine Coast Art Crawl